Thursday, June 30, 2011

C4T3

For this comment for teachers, I was assigned to teachernz blog of "What Now? What Next? So What?" His blog was all about a new project that he has decided to do with his students. You record your own mouth saying whatever you would like to say on a video camera. You then put your camera onto any picture that you wish it to be and then press play on your phone where it looks as if the picture and your mouth are together! For my comment I said that it was a very creative idea, and I think that the children's expressions when they see the project would be priceless. The children have the chance to be creative and take any picture they want and put their mouth on it. For example I would put my mouth on a picture of Donald Trump, how funny looking, but since it is my script of saying he could say whatever I wanted. Such a creative idea, and I hope to try that with my students or just by myself one day at home in my free time!
For my second comment I posted to the blog "Education Reset." It was a great post talking about how he thinks that the education system needs to have a reset button pushed to see what better can come from it. For my comment it was basically agreeing with all of the other bloggers saying that ''yes the education system does need to be reset, because who knows if it would cause harm to the schools or not." He was very blunt and forward about the school systems but if that is what it takes for there to be a change then so it is. I really enjoyed both of his entries that I got to read, and I hope to continue following him, if he would post more blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment