Thursday, July 14, 2011

Final Report on PLN

I would have never known that something such as a PLN even existed. Even being able to open Safari and my own personalized Symbaloo comes up as my home page with my most frequently visited web sites helps tremendously. Having all of those web sites such as EDM 310 class blog page, my own blog, Facebook, Twitter, Tweet Deck, Compass, all of my e-mail accounts, and other websites that I visit frequently. Having this also makes me think that I could personalize a symbaloo for school websites, such as blogs, and other websites that I have found that can be helpful in the classroom. Having a PLN is something that I would have never gotten if it were not for EDM class.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kelsey,

    A large amount of people in the class like to use Symbaloo. Why do you think Symbaloo is so popular? I was also going to ask if you have made any good connections with other teachers through Twitter or any other tool?

    Stephen Akins

    ReplyDelete